Business Communications for the 21st Century
The New Rules of Marketing and Public Relations require you to rethink how you create your brand.
- How are you telling your story? To whom? Where?
- Who are your brand advocates?
- Are you using the tools (tactics) best for your brand? Twitter, Facebook, Radio, Print?
- Are you maximizing online presence with offline promotion?
- Who’s writing your content for your marketing materials?
- Do you know simple, cost-effective tactics that make online efforts more effective?
- Are you thinking and acting locally, thinking globally?
- Do you think you can’t afford help on a strategy, but seem to spend a lot on marketing anyway?
The concept was simple. Everyone should vote on lots of stuff, and often. A focus group was held at the offices of TopFloorStudio, here in Asheville, to see what people thought of the concept. The website was designed around some of that really great input. We also got a good understanding for the need of a [...]
The Asheville Citizen Times helped North American Roofing celebrate their 20th anniversary headquartered here, with this great pick up from a press release we sent them in October. Online Version: http://www.citizen-times.com/article/20131103/BUSINESS/311030060/Raising-roof PDF Version:
North American Roofing wins Excellence In Energy Management 2013 Honorable Mention for IKEA Solar Project
View all blog articles.