Business Communications for the 21st Century
The New Rules of Marketing and Public Relations require you to rethink how you create your brand.
- How are you telling your story? To whom? Where?
- Who are your brand advocates?
- Are you using the tools (tactics) best for your brand? Twitter, Facebook, Radio?
- Are you maximizing online presence with offline promotion?
- Who’s writing your content for your marketing materials?
- Do you know simple, cost-effective tactics that make online efforts more effective?
- Are you thinking and acting locally, thinking globally?
- Do you think you can’t afford help on a strategy, but seem to spend a lot on marketing anyway?
NEWS RELEASE Celebrating 20 years in Asheville NC, North American Roofing headquartered in Asheville, NC on track for a $100 million-plus year Asheville, NC, October 16 2013 – North American Roofing, headquartered in Asheville, NC, celebrated its 20th anniversary recently with a cake, a hotly contested chili cook-off, and impressive sales. President and CEO Brian Verble, [...]
A heart-warming piece from CBS Assignment America, less than 3 minutes long, that also brings well-deserved awareness to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee, and Founders Carol and Scott Buckley.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino presented a “REGRAND OPENING,” March 22, 2013. As part of the press conference, there was a demonstration at the Chef’s Stage, a new concept for buffet dining at the Resort. This is a p.r. video featuring the Food Presentation. Harrah’s Casino Grand Opening Press Conference [...]
View all blog articles.