Business Communications for the 21st Century
The New Rules of Marketing and Public Relations require you to rethink how you get customers.
- How are you telling your story? To whom? Where?
- Who are your brand advocates?
- Is your awareness and marketing strategy 1) a website as an online brochure, 2)Facebook and 3)Twitter?
- Are you maximizing online presence with offline promotion?
- Who’s writing your content for your marketing materials? Someone who understands marketing or someone who can use apostrophes correctly? Or neither OMG.
- Do you know simple, cost-effective tactics that make online efforts more effective?
- Are you thinking locally, acting globally? Acting locally and thinking globally?
- Do you think you can’t afford help on a strategy, but seem to spend a lot on marketing anyway?
A heart-warming piece from CBS Assignment America, less than 3 minutes long, that also brings well-deserved awareness to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee, and Founders Carol and Scott Buckley.
Harrah’s Cherokee Casino presented a “REGRAND OPENING,” March 22, 2013. As part of the press conference, there was a demonstration at the Chef’s Stage, a new concept for buffet dining at the Resort. This is a p.r. video featuring the Food Presentation. Harrah’s Casino Grand Opening Press Conference [...]
Of all the ways to evaluate how your online marketing is doing, GOOGLE ANALYTICS is one of the most effective…. and best of all, it’s FREE.
View all blog articles.