The role of marketing communications is changing.
That’s why it’s good to have an experienced brand strategist working with you.
My experience includes:
- agency copywriting and creative direction website development and content
- as a freelance writer, independent consultant and brand strategist hired by agencies
- public relations, publicity, events, promotion
- emotional branding;account management, handling budgets, production deadlines, timelines
- media negotiating, buying and placement
The business of marketing communications has gone through enormous change over the years I’ve been practicing the profession.
Through the internet, how we market and who we market to has caused an upheaval in the industry. And with the internet comes new ways to capture information and data relevant to strategic integrated communication.
Agencies are having to adapt to the changes and that also includes streamlining large in-house staffs. Honestly, through mobile phone contact, high speed internet and fast computers with incredible software applications, along with good strategic management, teams can be put together to handle every facet of today’s fast-paced marketing concerns without standard “Brick and Mortar” overhead.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
Here are my top level “gang” members.
They will offer me great service, excellent pricing and value I pass along to my clients.
When you call me, you get the best team to build your brand.
JB Media Group (SEO, Online marketing)