Headquartered on the Internet. Virtually.
The business of marketing communications has gone through enormous change over the years I’ve been practicing the profession.
That’s why it’s important to have an experienced brand strategist working with you.
My experience includes:
- account management and supervision
- agency copywriting and creative direction website development and content
- consultation and brand strategy for established companies, working with marketing directors and agencies
- public relations, publicity, events, promotion
- emotional branding;account management, handling budgets, production deadlines, timelines
- media negotiating, buying and placement
Through the internet, how we market and who we market to has caused an upheaval in the industry. And with the internet comes new ways to capture information and data relevant to strategic integrated communication.
Agencies are having to adapt to the changes and that also includes streamlining large in-house staffs. Honestly, through mobile phone contact, high speed internet and fast computers with incredible software applications, along with good strategic management, teams can be put together to handle every facet of today’s fast-paced marketing concerns. Contact me for consultation in putting together a marketing team that will drive results.