- I was the first deejay on Holland-America’s flagship the ssRotterdam; I played disco records in the Sky Bar with dimes taped to the turnable arms to keep them from skipping while at sea.
- In 1980, I lived two blocks away from the Dakota and heard the shots when John Lennon was shot.
- In high school, the first computer I worked on created punch-cards and I learned Fortran.
- The first computer I owned had a 40mb (not a typo) hard drive, which was 14″w x 14″d by 6″ high, an amber 12″ monitor and a 12 pin printer. It cost $3500.
- I learned to type on a manual typewriter.
- I can drive a manual stick shift.
- I’m left-handed. I can mirror-write (after I found out Leonard Da Vinci did it).
- I can do addition in my head.
Organizations and Causes I Support